Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Scent of a Woman


pacino Posted by Hello


To : my dear cousin Sam that loves Pacino and no doubt he is right 


I startled when I saw this movie for first time , earlier I over heard of that, I even knew pacino got Oscar because of this movie, I glanced some scenes but never seen from start to end .No doubt is great actor I saw from him god fathers ,scar face but I haven't been effected by pacino as in scent of a woman and still impressed by his role .
I applauded for his words and his tango dance. When he talks as though he is shouting at us or talk with us because he never address anyone in his face and his eyes to get who he is talking to? I focused as I did in his accent in scar face, as if he just talks to us and looking at us .
Pacino is both intolerable and completely lovable in this Oscar-winning role of a lifetime. I saw it for second time midnight of last night and this time I stuck on TV and devour everything I saw and heard and you cannot envision my feeling when he entered as guardian of Charles in school .I mean if you, d haven, t seen this movie you had seen nothing. Funny things happened to me from the first time in my life, when I was watching this movie another channel coincide had a different movie of Pacino and really I was obsessed maybe he is really blind but plays role others men.
Read some scene I liked and I am sure you will enjoy of that.
What life?! I got no life! I'm in the dark here... Ya understand??... I'm in the dark!"(this part is my aunt favorite)
You don't know what outta order is Mr. Trask. I'd show you but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fucking blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!" ( and this one is my favorite part)
I can tell you this...He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friend, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
"There are two kinds of people in this world, Charlie. The first group is the people that face the music...the second group are those who run for cover. Cover is better
When in doubt-- Fuck
Al Pacino is simply stunning as Frank Slade, relying on his vocal power and strong physicality to carry his role, I wrote it because of myself I am still stirring inside and just emphasis to see or have it at home.


No comments: