Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005



I am starting my web log when 2004 is on the wane. The year is waning but it has not diminished what’s happened to me and how had been my life. Sitting by my computer and sound of firecrackers are around. I am lonely for home and this is 3ed years I am far from that street I left it plus shouting kids and even bouncing ball on our home by kids that always drove me crazy.

I even cannot hear shouts of crow that always was on our roof and I dislike them.
 Life is suck today as usual you hate a thing right now and for lacking of that you will love tomorrow even though I will know a day I’ll laugh even to this thing I am writing now.
   Just I know 2005 has been started and I don’t know I have to say happy new year to those people are living inside a home or not How they take it from me might they say he is westernized, all is confusion. Anyhow 2005 be happy new year to all my friends and my family to those people never left me behind and even to those people that remind of me when I reached there and they hate my guts when I was around them.

No comments: