Thursday, January 06, 2005

Iran


Inside of the history of my country Posted by Hello

I am always pride when I look back at the history of my country and when I was watching Alexander movie that make me lonesome my heart go out with my country and that make me to collect something to show and at least boast front of some strangers those have seen that movie. I collected and took it to history department of university and gave each copy to those professors teach history.

Persia" is the Greek name for Pars (or Fars) a province of modern day Iran.Meanwhile, the name Iran (= Land of the Aryans) is derived from the Aryan people, who first moved from Siberia Central Asia eastern part of Caspian Sea and settled in where is call now Iran, almost 10,000 years ago. First empire in the world is the Persian Empire' (from the Indus River down to Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt, Cyprus and up to the borders of Greece in Europe).

One of the earliest legal codes called "The Law of the Medes and the Persians".

The first system of federal government was started in the Persian Empire. There were many Ostans (Stan or State, like what you see in Paki-Stan, Hindu-Stan, Uzbeki- stan Etc.) that were run by the Satraps or smaller kings (Shah) who were under the great king or Shahan-Shah (Kings' King).
The first animal domesticated by man was goat, and it was done in Persia. (Manila Bulletin February 20, 2001). Also the mistakenly called Arabian horse is originally Persian.
This part is for my teacher and some Chinese students that we had controversy about it and I can seriously claim my country is ahead of Egypt civilization 500 yeas
Of India 1000 years, by china 2000 years of Greece 3000 years and of room 4000 years (this words is regard to professor Arthor .A. Pope the famous Orientalist even is good if I address professor Kalamar of Sorbonne university says : the Persian civilization is the mother of all civilization’’
The first people who used fish as food were the people around the Persian Gulf. (Inquiry 1998)

A Persian Alchemist called Zachariah Razi discovered industrial Alcohol.( I saw even is written in some books as ‘’Rhazes’’)

Various musical instruments, including setar(cithara or cittern) and probably even Guitar are considered to be made by ancient Persians. For further information about Persian invented instruments please


The first time cake was used in a Birthday party was by King Darius of Persia when he conquered Egypt (inquiry news paper 1998)


Polo game was invented in Persia some 500 years B.C.(this item made laugh my British friends when I told them )but source is from inquiry 1998 I should them


Poker was also invented in Persia some 3,000 years ago. It was called "Aas(inquiry trivia june 18 2000)



No comments: