Tuesday, January 04, 2005

my project



< TO my dear grandma who is at home and I am far away from her > 

This has always been in my mind - to do something practical, a job according to what I have studied. I tried to work and research before I started to write this hypothesis about the economy of the Iran 

What job will be bankrupt in the Iran? 

Micro capital (less than 10 000$) should face bankruptcy. Because I suppose economy in the Iran passed the period of minor process and is going to be melted in macro capital 

I saw from 1982-1987 (almost 5 years) in this period of self-employment, which is working with minor funds, and investment little by little will be lack of economic rationalization. 

And I can say if this 80 % of micro capital cases, if joined to macro capital will be able to survive Entering the market individually or in other way control of business is in hand of the businessmen that they have more than 10 000$ 

Maybe my teacher or my classmate will ask why? 

Because this is part of process of capitalism theory and according to my study and my education all countries passed and had like this process and I cannot say all self employment will be eliminated but just a few of them might survive 

For instance, in real state during next years if someone wants to keep on working as a one-family house that will in trouble (because this kind of job comes from micro capital) it has to build apartment houses or condominium, particularly in large cities and during next years building and investing in one unit for real state will be apparently bankrupt and the result is a loss. But about agriculture I have to say small farm in the province and villages is one of the causes of increasing of expenses in Agronomy and AGRICULTURAL product and I suppose the price of meat and sugar shouldn’t be nowadays coordinated with world market and even we can claim during the next years lot of farms and agricultural business going to lose their rationalization in the economy. 

Now we take look at aviculture? 

Within next 5 years all aviculture less than 100000 units are uneconomic but the price of the chicken meat is somehow equivalent to the world market 

Cattle herder? 

Even all ANIMAL HUSBANDRY under 1000 units also will lose their rationalization in this economy 

· Factories? 

In my book around 70% of factories in industrial cities are bankrupt or already closed and during the next 5 years 20% of them should be bankrupt and will be closed and just remain 10% of them can survive 

But might there is a question? Some of the people they have been dealt and wheeling with their investment with capital under 20 000$ how about them? 

I can say within next years they even should be eliminated I point to those people they buy and sell as a dealer with a capital under 20000$ but and just like this kind of profession just take 1% of business and sooner or later giants of the capitalist will eat small business with small investment jobs but some job like furniture and shoe making and small publishing even fishing with primary equipment will be closed or bankrupt and even dress product doesn’t worth it to invest in that.


No comments: