Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Alexander


bow Posted by Hello
For preparing second part compare to 1st one takes my time, because after first one(Iran) still my indignation doesn’t extricate me because of ALEXANDR movie
I have gotten bias attitude about my country even my history whereas I hadn’t been this much when I was in Iran.

But about this part I can say my language (Persian) has great things might nobody have cared Persian never effected of any seize and invading from other countries.
In case a country like Egypt they change their language with that great history and that privilege or confirmation is equality right of man and woman and that mean when we are pointing and addressing whether man or woman do not have masculine and feminine
We call both (TOO) or (An) we don’t have he and she to distinct them from each other.
I saw all Persian warrior were dark I know according to BBC site all extra for Persian warrior were from India and Pakistan even when to Iranian person joint as extra by make up make change their color to black and they reason were your race because of desert is like this!!!!


According to encyclopedia Britannica ‘’ it may will prove eventually that the human races evolved in central Asia or Iran.

I cite to professor Griffith Taylor of Australia ‘’ homo sapiens (white man) were originated from the Iranian plateau, also known as the land of meads and white man (Caucasian originated 17000 years ago (1500 BC)

In that movie I saw Iranian warrior most of them were running without horse and that was look like in that movie horse was part of that culture in case some painting in loreStan caves of Persia shows a horse riding man are 17000 years (1500 BC)
And even those people they call them barbarian and cruel then I bring some clue for second thought that is possible those men be like that we heard
A word to the wise is enough

First anesthesia was practiced in Persia 1,000 BC (avesta )

One of the earliest legal codes called "The Law of the Medes and the Persians".

The first system of federal government was started in the Persian Empire. There were many Ostans (Stan or State, like what you see in Paki-Stan, Hindu-Stan, Uzbeki- stan Etc.) that were run by the Satraps or smaller kings (Shah) who were under the great king or Shahan-Shah (Kings' King).


The first ever secret service, called "The eyes and the ears of the king". Which one is earliest ‘KGB’ or 'CIA' none! 'EEK' is.


King Feraidun of Persia discovered winemaking method, 3,000 years B.C.


The world's first public postal system was invented in the Persian Empire.

Cuneiform One of the earliest forms of writing in the world was in Persia

Any how might take your time but I leave movie and judgment on your own










No comments: